my big family

my big family
1 Family

Friday, February 18, 2011

The Unknown

I'm thirty seven,
still no cash 2 burn,
wonder why it happened,
I was hit by 'money is not a problem'...

I have 2 sons and a daughter,
last time they had a mother,
now i am going to raise  teenagers,
I was hit by 'it is great to be a single father'...

I have so much plan,
and so much 2 gain,
then comes the rain,
I was hit by "let there be rain"...

tried 2 find a new wife,
just to be with the rest of my life,
not easy when 3 kids in a car i drive,
I was hit by "Not all wants an instant family life"

so back 2 square one,
I gave my trust to the One,
I don't mind at the end I'll be a lonely one,
I was hit by " I am the lonely one"..

I am not afraid of the unknown,
can feel it in my bone,
before the dawn,
 I will be again n again hit by the unknown........



hafiz's 23100010 0.51am

No comments:

Post a Comment