my big family

my big family
1 Family

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

My Beloved Jewel ( Intan )

Today I came back at eight,
Tired of doing nothing early dawn till late,
Saw my jewel sat and bobbing her head,
I knew she's been crying because her cheeks are wet,

"What's wrong my precious," I said,
"what can your daddy do for you?"
I lift her up and carried her to bed,
I whispered,"I know, dear, I missed her too,"

The jewel of my heart,
lay peacefully asleep,
For her life is hard,
and for her I wept,

As strong as a little can be,
I hope you will be her copy,
Though your time with her last only a breeze,
She loved you as a mother should be,

I am not a mother,
Your need to me is a mystery,
Still I am your father,
Your need is my reason to live,

Without you I'm nobody,
Just another guy in a lost page of history,
Trying my best to raise all three,
But you are the one whose teaching me,

Don't cry my jewel don't cry,
I'll be with you till the day I die,
When that sad day come by,
Be strong and do say good bye....


No comments:

Post a Comment