my big family

my big family
1 Family

Saturday, February 5, 2011

This feeling of mine

a strong feeling cannot be deny,
it comes and go even though we try,
a feeling as such that made me cry,
and sometime memories doesn't make it subside,

though i pray and pray my might,
the feeling made my heart tight,
she was not in my sight,
imagining was no more as bright,

she came she went,
my heart now dent,
it gone in the moment,
a love now in heaven will remade,

how long will it be?
the wound in the heart to heal?
forever seems a long way to foresee,
is there anyway the wound will seal,

looking but not searching,
a lonely heart seems to go unseen,
choices that we are making,
it ever was and it ever has been,

life still goes on,
a life that is only on loan,
i slept and walked alone,
maybe until i will be reborn,

my children will certainly grow,
and from the nest they will go,
i will be alone so ever more,
still loving Him as same as before....
hopefully so much more....
InsyaAllah....

No comments:

Post a Comment