my big family

my big family
1 Family

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

3 Little People In My Bed...

3 little people on my bed.
sleeping like peas in a pod pad,
I wonder what dreams they having in their head,
probably painting the city red,

3 little people on on my bed,
one so chubby hate to be called fat,
2nd is as thin as a piece of bread,
last but not least as sweet as a girl can ever get,

3 little people on my bed,
I'll love them until I'm dead,
the sparkle in their eyes I hope will never fade,
and that's where my happiness laid,

3 little people on my bed,
never again like to see them sad,
let there be laughter in our tiny shed,
having them on my bed is the one thing i will never regret,

3 little people on my bed,
as precious to me as a rare jade,
I'll promise to let them sleep on my bed,
because for eternity I always be your loving dad....



done deal 14092010

4 comments:

  1. yah chik,

    "done deal 14092011" - apakah maknanya ini?

    ReplyDelete
  2. done deal means it is settled, no more excuse, it's done. the numbers is the date that i composed the poem...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yah chik

    14092011? betoi kaaa???
    14th sept? or 14th feb?
    or is it 2010?

    ok nadia saja tanya yaaaa.......
    part done deal to understood. perfectly. crystal. clear :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. alamak!! ye lah... hahaha ok tukar sudah....

    ReplyDelete