my big family

my big family
1 Family

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I'm in the Blog!!

Well, folks! I have a blog. A blog. Under my name. How's cool is that? I am 38 this year, and I feel like a kid in a candy store, but don't know a single thing about making a candy, and I don't even like candy. Someone suggest me to create this blog. I don't want  to name name's, but Kakak, ( Yusriah ) this is your fault.
   There's too many things to do and so little time. What can  I possibly contribute in my own blogspot? I am a single father with three beautiful kids. I am a driver, and I have a second job, at night  as a car accident insurance counselor. So, when can I spruce up my own blog?
  I will try my best. To update and to fill it up. Wait. Do you suppose I should see and visit other bloggers? I should do that... See u guys soon!

2 comments: