my big family

my big family
1 Family

Friday, March 9, 2012

2012

     It's been a first quarter since 2012. My children are getting bigger. Tuah, my eldest is now in form 1 and now he is as almost as big as me. Aniq is in standard three while Intan who is heavier than her brother Aniq is in standard 1. All and all we are doing fine. I tried my best to gave them what their need, and sometime not need but just to satisfy their needs.

     Hi. My name is Hafiz and I am a single father. I have three kids and my parents is helping me raise them. End March I will be jobless. The road on 2012 will be hard. I foreseen it and I guess I have to drive through, or maybe make new path for me. It is scary, but that's what I will be doing.

     I was working with this Japanese company(present while typing this) for more than 10 years. I quit my job in 2008, a few months after my wife passed away. Seriously, my reason for quitting was not because I lost her. I quit for my children. After my wife passed away, my mother in law volunteered to care for my children until I can stand on my own two feet or I remarried. I guessed remarried was out of the question, so I tried to stood  and planned my path. I planned not to depended to others but myself. I thought I can survived on my own with my little children.

     I have saving that I thought enough to become a modern farmer. I did worked hard for it. I went for a paid course, learned about it, Google it, I even site visits to my friend's farm and  a few others. I know I can make it. So I quit, and started my own farm. I rent a factory and do it there. A grey oyster mushroom farm, in a small factory near my house in Semenyih.

     I had two partners who was willing(at first) to joined me on my adventure. Both of them worked, while I alone worked the farm. It was doing well at first. I sold a lot. I can get around RM30-RM100 a day. At the end of the day it was not enough. There was enough for me and my children, but was not enough to make the business going, so it's gone, regretfully so was the money. It was supposed to split into three but in the end it was all my savings.

     It was a lesson in life that i have to swallowed, how ever bitter it was, I held it in. Thus I was again accepted into my all company and again become the Managing Director's driver. I guess everything was planned for me by Him, the Al-mighty and I accepted it with open hands. All this happened in 2008. I guessed it was my personal black year.


      Zoomed 4 years and we are back in 2012. We can't predict the future. We can planned but what we plan does not mean it will happen exactly as planned. Good things never last. Not for me. Maybe I still have sins that I need to repent. I will lost my job. End of this month I will be jobless. I tried to find other works, but for a 39 years old man without any qualifications and trying to find a new job is actually hard. If you don't trust me, try it. Quit your job and go find a decent job. A decent job that pays you 3k per month.

    That's what I need. At least. The abrupt turned of my life made me realize that I cannot depends forever with a monthly salary. I need more time with my kids, and earn more money. I made up my mind and my new adventure will begin early next month, 1st April...and I hope I am not a fool....



      
   

No comments:

Post a Comment