my big family

my big family
1 Family

Friday, June 3, 2011

A Year Passed Chapter 11


            I had an accident. I was riding back from Siti’s house. It was around 10pm. Siti told me not to go back, but of course I can’t spend the night. So I ride home. At the junction of Taman Dato’ Ahmad Razali I hit a car. I was going straight; the car was turning into the Taman. I couldn’t stop in time and hit the back of the car. My thigh hit exactly at the back of the car and my femur bone broke into two.

            I felt like I was in a movie, when I saw the car all I managed to say was “oh shit!” When it hit me, it was like a slow motion sequence, flying passed the white car, then hitting the pavement and ending it with….an AAAAaarg!!

            I heard a snap. My right bone had broken, to be precise, my right femur. I was in so much pain after I landed on the hard tar. Luckily I was wearing a full face helmet. I screamed. It was very painful.
The rest was a blur. What I remembered was I gave someone 2 numbers that I would like them to called, my parents, and of course, Siti.

            She came first, as her house was nearer to the hospital. She cried the minute she saw me. She was there until my father and brother arrived. I was hospitalized for a few days. They put a stainless steel brace and screwed it with my broken bone.

            This was it. The year that Siti and I proved our love for each other, but as they said; blessed didn’t came without a hefty priced. I was bed ridden, my right leg was casted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

            Many people wondered why I haven’t written anything in my blog recently. This chapter is the reason why. I was having a dispute with myself should I tell the story and let the naked truth be told, or I skipped this whole chapter all together. So long I pondered on this, and yet truth be told I cannot. I decided that this part of chapter I will not write for the public view, to those who knew me well, who knew the story, keep it in the heart, and knows that I never stop loving my Siti, and I already put this behind me. I did forgive and forget.

            Sufficed to say that it made our bond tighter than ever, our undying loved for each other become more tangled than ever. I adored her, and I knew, at this moment, after this chapter (which is not told) happened, she loved me more than ever, in her heart and soul only I stand alone….


soulmate
...to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment